- Interaction, incremental analysis and recognition : Sofiane Benadi, Mathieu Wirotius, Sylvain Hocquet, Cl�ment Rouzi�re
- Graphics Recognition and Graph Matching : Rashid Jalal Qureshi, Nicolas Sid�re, Muzzamil Luqman
- Segmentation, Layout and 3D Texture analysis : Nicholas Journet, Ludovic Paulhac
- and all my other colleagues that have collaborated with me in the past ...
I'm currently working in the field of Pattern Recognition and of image analysis at the Computer sciences laboratory of Tours (RFAI team) of Polytech'Tours. Before I was member of the RFV / LIRIS Laboratory in Lyon where I have obtained my PhD in 1996.
- You can learn more about my research works on Image Layout Analysis, OCR and Document Indexation, by clicking on the following icon.
- My PhD manuscript is available by clicking on the following icon. It deals with Vectorisation and graphics recognition. You can also get some of the test images I use during my PhD.
From 1998 to 2002, I was working in the field of Man-Machine Interaction at INSA Lyon. My work were concerning:
- Adaptative hypermedias (Web, XML, ...)