Jean-Yves RAMEL - Home Page
Professor in Computer science - Full CV 2020 in PDF here
Member of the LIFAT lab. (EA 6300 - ERL 7002)
Member of the Computer sciences Department of Polytech'Tours
Last update: Sept 2021
- Date of birth : 18th July 1970
- Location : Rumilly (74), France.
- Personnal Address: Véigné, France
I'm currently working in the field of image analysis and of Structural and statistical Pattern Recognition.
- You can learn more about my research works by clicking >>>> here <<<<
- My list of main publications OR from DBLP OR from my HAL homepage
I would like to thank all PhD students that have strongly participated to all my research works.
- Incremental & Interactive Machine Learning for Pattern Recognition and Image Analysis : Gaetan Galisot, Ahn-Khoi Ngoho, Tanmoy Mondal, Mathieu Wirotius, Sylvain Hocquet
- Interactive Image segmentation, texture analysis : Nicholas Journet, Ludovic Paulhac, Gaetan Galisot
- Object tracking for Augmented Reality : David Boas
- Graph Matching, Structural Pattern Recognitionn : Nicolas Sidère, Rashid Jalal Qureshi, Muzzamil Luqman, Zeina Abu-Aisheh, Diem Ho
- Document Image Analysis, Graphics Recognition and word spotting: Rashid Jalal Qureshi, Pham The Ahn, Arundhati Tarafdar, Tanmoy Mondal
- E-learning and Computer Human Interaction : Sofiane Benadi
- and all my other colleagues that have collaborated with me in the past ...